Potato and Lentil Tikka Masala
This Indian inspired dish is easy to make and delicious with basmati rice or wrapped up in a tortilla.
- 1 jar tikka masala cooking sauce
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 4 small carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Peel and chop potatoes and carrots to desired size, then boil until softened. (Don’t let them get too soft or you will end up with mashed potatoes!).
- Wash approximately 1/2 cup of red lentils in cold water, then boil vigorously on the stove for about 10 minutes. (For 1/2 cup of lentils use 1-2 cups of water).
- Pour the cooking sauce into a large saucepan, then add the boiled potatoes, carrots and lentils.
- Cover saucepan and simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- When sauce is heated thoroughly, serve and enjoy.
Hi-res pix: David Tennant at The Spies of Warsaw discussion panel during the BBC America portion of the 2012 Summer Television Critics Association tour on August 1, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
The second one… *sigh*
Seriously? That man is too hot for his own good. And welcome back sidies!!
8 Large Marshmallows
8 Lollipop Sticks
Chocolate Candy Melts
8 Red Hot Candies
White & Black Decorator Gel
16 Tiny Twist Pretzel Knots
Wax paper lined cookie sheet
Insert a lollipop stick into the side of each large marshmallow.
Lay sets of two pretzel knots onto the wax paper lined cookie sheet, so that they are touching each other.
Melt chocolate (I do it in the crockpot, but can use double boiler or even microwave)
Dip each marshmallow into the melted chocolate, tap off excess. Place the flat side of each dipped marshmallow onto a set of pretzel knots.
Paint on eyes with decorator gel. Apply red hot candy as nose. Chill 15 minutes.
The most surreal thing about Fright Night is that David Tennant’s mannerisms don’t actually change that much, so it’s like watching Ten on a bender. Or maybe someone activated the ‘foul-mouthed bisexual painted manwhore’ setting on the chameleon arch.
All I want from life is a set of business cards that say “Foul-Mouthed Bisexual Painted Manwhore.”
…that arse wiggle… nomnomnomnomnom
(Source: sookiesteeth, via you-make-me-twinkly)
Gotta love a new stubblicious DT pic coming out on #TennantTuesday !! YUMMO!
David Tennant Radio Times photo - cleaned up (with a bit of dodgy photoshopping to cover the seam)